Top Posity Review Decker Airswivel Ultra Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner BDASP103

Easy to setup, easy to use, very powerful! jjmjrm

Yes, yes, yes!!! We love this vacuum. Yeah it's a vacuum cleaner, but vacuuming can be such a hassle depending on what you're using. Weighing in at 8.8lbs, it's ultralight, and don't let that worry you about it's power because man this one is powerful! We live close to the beach; sand is a constant issue in our house. The vacuum we've been using just wasn't doing it's job. We did some research and landed with this one. It was delivered in 2 days. The only thing I didn't care for was that it was only in it's original box, not over in a shipping box. The UPS man said he was debating leaving it or not if I wasn't home due to it's vulnerability. Super easy to put together, take out the dirt cup, insert the habdle, put one screw in, reinsert dirt cup and you're all set. I had just vacuumed 3 days ago, using this vacuum the dirt cup was almost half full, only doing my living room - it picked up all the sand in my carpet. I am beyond happy. I forgot to mention that it comes with a replacement belt for when/if you need it down the road.

Great vacuum, for gentle use. High volume uptake! Kevin Wisconsin
Great vacuum. As I was using it, it was sucking up stuff ahead of it and along the sides of the beater bar! Great intake.

I hadn't vacuumed my place for quite a while, and always picked up the white stuff to appear clean, but using this proved to me, the carpet was very much not clean, ha.

This is fine if you are going to use it carefully and not let it ghost ride down the stairs ... the reasoning for that, is ... some hinges are just part of the plastic, not even reinforced. For the price, it's acceptable, but if you have kids, or expect some rough use ... you're going to want to keep shopping.

Easy to put together, just one screw, and now comes with SPARE belt (I had read the previous comments about belt problems).

Nice vacuum cleaner!  Joneve

So far, so good

I received the vacuum cleaner yesterday and have used it throughout my apartment on carpeting and linoleum. It was easy to assemble and it does the job very well; a bit heavy to push around, but not challenging. The product comes with an extra belt - I gather from other reviewers that these belts breaking is a problem and replacements are only available through the company. Reading the directions, the belt doesn't sound easy (for me) to replace, but the company has a "product support" option in the orders section which could be a big plus.


Lightweight and plenty of power.  Pilot NM

Lightweight and plenty of power. Bought this to augment-not replace a ball type vacuum. Not QUITE the power of the other, but close. Pluses are ease of cleaning filters and VERY light weight. Just never wanted to drag out the other unit just to do a quick cleanup (pets, and stuff I brought in from outside) and it is quick. Because of its light weight find vacuuming more often. Although light, it does seem to be solid in all respects.

Great suction for such a lightweight vacuum J encarnacion

I was very positively surprised with the performance of this lightwweight vacuum. It is awesome , It is easy to empty and it doesnt occupate much space like my previous canister one or the very heavy DD that I had previously . It performed very well on my shaggy carpet and my low carpet. Great find for the price and it has a modern look.

A really good vacuum at a great price.  Lezli_B

I love this vacuum! I have a Bernese Mountain Dog and this lightweight model picks up better than the Shark we own. The canister fills quickly (big dog, lots of hair), but the low price makes up for any inconvenience that may cause.

A really good vacuum at a great price.

Love this vacuum cleaner Tammy L Parker

Love this vacuum cleaner! Easy, quick assembly. First time I used it I was shocked! It has great suction and I couldn't believe how much came out of my carpet. I vacuum often, but with a pet and an older vacuum, well, it was unbelievable! My carpet took on the look of almost new (it's 13 years old) .Highly recommend this light weight but powerful machine! It's a pleasure to clean my house now.

Clean carpet, happy customer! Luminous L

Happy buy! I buy a new vacuum cleaners brands like once a year because I keep buying cheap vacuums that just stop working...this one seems to be a keeper though. It's suction is absolutely incredible...I have a shedding dog and it picked up every hair from my carpet. I feel like it made my carpet just like new again. Very happy and would definitely recommend for the purchase price. Black & decker has done it again!

Perfect Vacuum for a small house or Apartment  Cristie

Super light weight, great suction, perfect for pet hair and pet dander. Easy to store. I bought this for my son, who has a small 2 bedroom house. I think it is the perfect size for a smaller space clean. The price was right too.

* So far so good with this one  Christopher Michael Steen

So far so good with this one. Set up is easy, took me less than five minutes and unlike the past three we have bought, is it came with an extra belt! The suction power is good, and the attachments make it great for use for your car. It is also awesome on hard surfaces. The only complaint I could muster is it doesn't have level adapter for different thickness of carpeting. But our carpeting is about to be non existent... so yeah, not a big.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến